Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Tiffany Blue: Cake Balls



I wanted to have a little fun in my life so I got creative. I made cake balls. I am in no way a baker so I bought  the cake mix and frosting. I am the worst at making frosting! I have never made a batch of homemade frosting successfully. Okay, now you know my darkest secret, here is how I made these cake balls:

1. Make the pre-packaged cake mix (do what it says on the package)
2. Put the cake mix onto a sheet tray or pan
3. Cook and let cool in freezer
4. Leave in the freezer for at least two hours
5. Take out of freezer and roll cake into balls-it can get messy
6. Freeze the cake balls
7. Frost them, use a stick or tooth pick in cake ball to get all of the ball
8. I used fondant to make it look really nice

Note: People use a cake ball mold, but you can save yourself the money by just freezing the cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment