Saturday, May 10, 2014

Here We Go!


Well, here goes nothing. I am starting my first blog. I have about 4 that I started, but I never had the guts to post them. This blog will be all about food and maybe more food with a couple of light alcoholic beverages. I will be sure to post some recipes with the pictures because I guess I did go to culinary school for a reason. Thanks dad. I love to cook healthy as I am gluten free and pescetarian (fish lover) by trade except when I go out to eat. I have dabbled in some food styling and photography. Growing up, my grandma always said that "food doesn't have to look pretty, it just has to taste good." Clearly, I am trying to go the opposite with my career path. If I could, I would be a professional eater. The name's Claire and Denver is the city. Let's eat!


No comments:

Post a Comment