Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Day 2



Hey Guys and Girls, I hope that you can keep yourself motivated in this three day challenge! It is so much harder than I thought. I did it today and I did have a couple of bites of something when I was working because I was going to starve; I forgot my juices:( My boss today said that there sometimes comes a point in the day when you just want to throw in the towel, but if you think positively and keep working at it, it will happen! I actually know someone who has been juicing for three months (I don't advise it). He lost a lot of weight because of hard work and persistence. Today, I did juices that were all green tea based. It is just a nice cleanse to help your metabolism to get into gear. The Mamma Chia and Forager is to be treated as a snack. They were no more than $5 where most of the juices are $8-$10. I have to say that the Forager one was pretty bad....sorry. Maybe someone else will like it, but not me. Happy juicing!




Recipe #1:

Yields 1 serving

1/2 cup kale
1/2 apple, green, diced
1/2 cup green tea, brewed
1 tsp honey

Steep green tea for 3-4 minutes. Add honey to green tea. Then add all ingredients to a blender. Blend for 4-6 minutes until smooth. Strain liquid then enjoy!

Yields 1 servings

1.5 cup green tea
1 tsp honey
1 lemon
1 lime

Steep green tea for 3-4 minutes. Add honey to green tea. Then add all ingredients to a blender. Blend for 4-6 minutes until smooth. enjoy!

Yields 1 serving (I didn't think I was going to like this one, but I love it!)

1.5 cup green tea
1 tsp honey
1.5 cup grapes

Steep green tea for 3-4 minutes. Add honey to green tea. Then add all ingredients to a blender. Blend for 4-6 minutes until smooth. Strain liquid then enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment